Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

I am a polar bear!

This past weekend I went down to Sea Isle City, NJ and did the polar bear plunge with my brother in law and his cousin. My balls will never be the same.

Now I initially had no intention on going into the ocean and doing the plunge, I was going to purely spectate, but after drinking from 10 in the morning it started to become a pretty good idea.

There I am standing on the beach with my brother in laws father in my nice warm jacket getting ready to watch these two run into the ocean, one in only a bathing suit and the other in a speedo (picture below), when I decided, "Hey, why aren't I doing this? It'll be a good story at least". And thats when I stripped down to my underwear and joined them. I'm still not sure if this was a good idea or not but damn was it cold... and fun.

Let's just say that my legs went numb from being in the water (or wooder as I say) for about 10 seconds and my balls literally felt like someone was stepping on them. Meanwhile my brother in laws cousin was out up to his neck doing a backstroke. Crazy bastard. Well here are some pics and video I found that we happen to show up in. Enjoy.



Here I am checking out my shrinkage



Here I am picking my ass



Here is my sweet, sweet ass



Here is my brother in laws cousin running in his banana hammock



My brother in law and I running into the water



And another of me running in... I look an adonis don't ya think?



And here is the video I got the pics from.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid900829086/bctid1421078814

Comments:
indeed, an adonis, for sure!
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?