Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 

I'm in love...

with Evangeline Lilly. Yea, I know me and every other guy in the world is but before it was purely on looks. Not so anymore. I saw her on Letterman last night and she is grade A-dorable.

Basically I'm asking if anyone knows her and would like to introduce her to me. Theres a slight chance she would feel bad for me and get a drink with me. The chances are slim though because she mentions to Dave something about a girlfriend. Is that a real "friend" or a real "girlfriend"? Not that that would be the reason my chances are slim, thats all me folks. I don't have a lot going for me in the old charm, looks, personality, or hygiene department. Anyway, check her out on Dave last night, she's awesome.

Comments:
lol. pink wet flesh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?