Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

Five posts of shit crammed into one, part two

Alot on my mind today. So here it goes.

First, I'll start with everyone who says I should be pulling for New Orleans to win the Super Bowl because the city was destroyed by a hurricane. Okay, I get it. But it's not my fault you sit on the Gulf of Mexico. Anyway, go New Orleans! (sarcastic exclamation point). And have fun swimming back to your houses after the victory parade. Holla to my playas in the Lower Ninth Ward.

Now to the Eagles. After everyone, including myself,
wrote you off when Donovan went down, you showed us what you were made of and made it an exciting stretch run. Now, for next season, please resign Donte Stallworth, cut Dhani "I love to celebrate after making one tackle in a game" Jones, and sure up that run d. Also, you will be the death of me. This I'm certain.

My high school, Camden Catholic, aka greatest school ever, has been all over the news lately. First, I read that a former CCHSer is a dancer on some new MTV show with JLo. Her name?
"Jersey." Very creative. Next, I see that Miss New Jersey, also a CCHS grad, is giving up her crown because she is pregnant. That's scandalous. Big ups to the Fighting Irish.

New season of Entourage begins on April 8th. I'm counting down the days.

And finally, headline o' the day. The award goes to:
"Philadelphia lawyer found naked with teen girl." Don't even have to read the story.

Good day sir. I said good day.

Comments:
I think we know how i feel about Nawlens. Go bears. Can;t wait for entourage or Pivens new movie.
 
Haha...please send that story to Jay Leno's headlines...
 
They better cut Dhani... and break his f*cking air guitar while they're at it.
 
Seriously. We get it Dhani. But there's no reason to celebrate when you make one tackle a game. You know what sucks, he'll probably catch on with another team and play really well. But who cares? he's no good here.
 
did anyone see the jeff garcia interview after the game? gary papa made his gay ass cry. and then i cried. and then gays all over the world cried.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?