Sunday, December 02, 2007

 

For all the ladies that complain about their ass



Don't do it ladies. No matter what your ass looks like there will always be someone out there who likes it. Trust me, I'm a man who loves the ass.

And if you really want it bigger here are some pointers:
1. Eat a damn candy bar once and awhile. It goes straight to your ass and tastes great.

2. Just do some squats or leg presses. Its a little bit harder then just eating candy but in the long run its most likely better. Plus If you do decide to do squats I will get to watch. I'll be the creepy guy doing curls in the corner.

Now, if you dont want your ass to be bigger do the opposite of what I said... i guess.

Comments:
i really didnt expect to see an actual ass on a news clip, artificial or not.
 
I love that the newscaster is cracking up. What did she think was going to happen? And, why is she wearing such frumpy clothes to cover up her new ass? That's like Pamela Anderson wearing a muu-muu to cover up her breasts.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?